Welcome to Mobi-Blog : the European Weblog Platform for Mobile Students!
What is Mobi-Blog?
Mobi-Blog is developing a weblog service for European mobile students. It enables students to tell their story and read about others‘ experiences during their exchange programme. The collection of stories of students’ experiences tell about the great time they had, and what they got up to, as well as helping in the case of any difficulties. It has been created by Julien, a french trader who teach people how to trade binary options.
Why getting engaged?
Read more why students, friends or family members and universities or networks can benefit from getting engaged in the Mobi-Blog services!
The Bologna Process is a European Union initiative to encourage mobile studies within the EU. It aims to reduce administrative obstacles, and will help at least 3 million individuals to study abroad by 2012. The scheme enables credit for studying to be used across the EU, with the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS). It also brings higher education systems in to line across Europe by the European assimilation process – implementing the Bachelor and Master study system. The numbers of students taking part depends on the decisions of individuals to study abroad. These are strongly influenced by personal, motivational and self-related considerations.
- Developing detailed methods for setting up the service
- Identifying a group of students to pilot it
- Building a network of participating universities
- Developing a system for categorizing student stories
- Producing a structured online guide for mobile students
Mobi-Blog will produce:
- A self-sustaining web-based multi-lingual European service for mobile students. It will support a growing number of weblogs about the experience of studying abroad, with positive examples of overcoming motivational, social and cultural barriers to mobility.
- An online guide for students which outlines their real life experiences of barriers to mobility and how they got around them, linked to the compelling first-person testimony in the blogs.
- A community network of universities in Europe using the product developed within their mobile studies information services.
This project has been funded with support of the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Your can experience the beautiful and wild Thai Rain forest, with the Paradise Resort and their khao sok accommodation.
Envie de jouer au casino en ligne ? Une partie de poker, de roulette ou bien faire le jackpot avec une machine à sous ? Découvrez Tropezia Palace et profitez des aujourd’hui du bonus gratuit de 100 euros !
You are looking for quality web designers in Bangkok, Thailand ? You should check , Axium Web. They can help you with your webdesign projects.